Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just testing this out

After repeated attempts to actually start a blog, and thinking I have nothing to say, here I am again. I could talk about any number of the recent movies we've been getting at the library ("Mean Creek", "The Machinist", "On the Waterfront", "Quadrophenia"), or the entertaining things my 4-year old daughter does (checks out everyone's flip flops to see if they are "Rainbow" like hers), or the most recent gourmet recipe I made (today it was a dry rub for pork spareribs for the neighborhood 4th of July BBQ and Vanilla and Mango ice creams), or how I am inspired by a friend in Southern California to write a blog and not care who reads it or what anyone thinks.

1 comment:

Angel Baby said...

It certainly helps to LET PEOPLE KNOW you've started a blog if you want some support!!!

Glad I found you! I definitely think you should keep writing... just write about whatever- if you're unsure about it later you can always delete it.

Keep it up this time!! I want to see pictures too.